Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Janet Jackson in Parade Magazine

Photobucket


Photos and text from UrbanScanz
“Mother always talked to us about keeping our feet on the ground,” Janet recalls. “Be thankful. Success is a gift from God. That doesn’t necessarily mean that what you are doing right now will last forever."

“When I was younger, I thought you had to be in control of your own life,” she says. “That takes a lot of discipline, hard work and focus. You just can’t let it all fall by the wayside. Later on, I learned that God is really in control of everything. But you still have to put your best foot forward and be the best you can possibly be."

“I feel everyone is put here for a reason,” she states. “Everyone has a calling. I always thought my real calling was to help other people.”

No comments: